Thursday, January 26, 2012

Margarita Mondays!

And Tuesdays, Wednesdays, ANY DAYS! So Pat Sajak has 'fessed up to tippin' a few with Vanna before they had to peddle those ceramic dalmations. I give them credit, they're smarter than I ever had them pegged to be.

If you're a tad younger than me you'll have no idea what I'm talking about so I'll fill ya in here. For many, many years Wheel of Fortune didn't dole out cash and swell trips; oh NOOOOOOOOO, they made you "buy" crap with your winnings you couldn't just leave there with cash in pocket. Probably the best known gift was the much maligned CERAMIC DALMATION, I don't actually remember any of the other prizes just that damn dalmation.

So good ol' Pat Sajak managed to TELL THE TRUTH (so not cool, Pat, much better to LIE and then be found out later) in an interview and the media can't get enough of it. Sweet LORD, this is hilarious. I can't even express how much more respect I have for Pat and Vanna after this admission. My one true wish is that everyone else feels the same affection for these two as I now feel.

C'mon kids, let's get on the honesty bandwagon. Yeah, they downed on average four 'gritas during the set turnovers. Well what the hell were they SUPPOSED to be doing? You can only read so much Shakespeare on your downtime, may as well party hard and love your life.

Oh Pat and Vanna, I sincerely *heart* you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment